Random thoughts from one of my favorite authors
- Kids are fun to write. Why aren’t there more kids in romance novels? Oh…
- Helloooooooo, YouTube.
- What does the fox say? Really creepy horror movie kind of screams, that’s what the fox says.
- Heh. Dogs.
- Wait, I have to pay bills this week, too? Whyyyyyyyyy?
- Yes, I know I shouldn’t hunch over my keyboard, but I wasn’t really thinking about it at the time. Owwwwwww.
- But would all snakes smell the same to a fox? Probably not.
- Ah, Wikipedia, my old friend.
- Writing love scenes when one person is a foot taller than the other is hard.
- Nope, not physically possible. Nope. Yes! Maybe? …but Ollie is not a yoga master. So no.
- Can you reverse-photoshop a picture? Is that a thing?
- Oh, Allie, I feel you on the kid-puking thing.
This has been… Random Writerly Thoughts This Week, brought to you by Waking Hearts, the next Cambio Springs Mystery, coming this…
View original post 1 more word